Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finally, the final!

Over the past 11 weeks in CIS100, I’ve learned a great deal about the computer operating systems we’ll be using while here at AI and in the workplace. This was my first quarter at AI and CIS100 proved to be a good course to help me get back into the swing of things as a college student.

I was previously unfamiliar with the Mac OS and was glad we were able to spend the first half of the quarter working with and familiarizing ourselves with the different features the OS offers. The more I found out about the Mac OS, the more I liked it. The different software options that are offered with the Mac OS make it very fun and its lay-out is extremely user-friendly.

Although I had issues with some assignments, I believe I fully illustrated with my midterm that I’m familiar with the programs on a level above and beyond what is expected for the course. I aced the midterm and was one of the first to hand it in and, to be honest, created a document I was proud of. My inconsistencies and short-comings aside, I believe I gave as much to this course as I was able. This said, I should not receive a higher grade than those who gave more and achieved less, so I don’t deserve an A, but the work I did justifies a B+ for the quarter.

For my final project, I was in the group "Off the Wall News".

No comments:

Post a Comment