Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mi casa Picasa... ok, that was lame.

Picasa is pretty sweet, not gonna lie, but I'll have to see how much I actually end up using it. It was simple enough to use once I was shown how to upload pictures and use the uploaded images, but, just as with any large piece of software that I was recently introduced to, I still feel I only have a vague understanding of the possibilities Picasa offers the user. At this point, I've only used it to create a slideshow on this blog, but now that I have an account and know how to use the program, I look forward to exploring the possibilities as I continue to grow as a blogger. I'm a pretty big deal and people will want to see slideshows of my good times, so it's necessary for me to find a way to post mulitple pictures for my millions of fans to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment